Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Eric!!

I realize that this post is late.....Eric's birthday was on April 28. We had a BBQ celebration with friends and family on Sunday! Eric is wonderful! Eric is honest, loyal, handsome, a hard worker, he excels in the things he does, he is fun, adventurous, daring , and is the nicest and most thoughtful person around. Eric never ceases to amaze me with the love he has for people and the generosity and thoughtfulness he puts into his interactions with them. I love you Eric!





2 comments:

Mrs. James Quigley said...

I agree with Nakita, Eric you are one amazing thoughtful (old) man. I love you buddy and I am so sad that I was not there to celebrate your awesomeness. Love ya both!

Jacob and Rachel Ellis said...

Happy Birthday Eric! We sure love you!