Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!


Dad! You are the greatest! You have taught me so much! You've taught me how to play hard, to work hard, and to be honest and loyal! You have been an example of how every husband should treat his wife, every father his kids, and every Papa his grandkids. You have taught me to love the gospel. You have taught me how to what good music is, how to cast a line, throw a ball, shoot a gun, drive various different things, and the list goes on. Thanks for teaching me to enjoy life, to be daring, and to do my best in all I do. And from Eric - thanks for teaching me how to not complain (too much). Thank you for loving mom SO much, and loving us kids!! Happy Father's Day!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NAKITA, YOUR ARE TO KIND. I AM PROUD TO BE YOUR FATHER. YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SO MUCH FUN AND SO LOVING. LOVE DAD