Monday, May 4, 2009

One year older

Eric had a birthday on April 28th. I was trying to think of something fun to do for him on his birthday to celebrate, but it was on a weekday and he had to work, so last minute I decided we'd have people up for a yummy manicotti (Eric's favorite) dinner. I know, so creative.....HA!
Blowing out the candle on the homemade ice-cream cake.

Some of the party guests


Trynitee, Reese, and Travis

B-Money giving Eric a birthday rap
Thanks everyone for making it a fun evening! Eric, I'm glad you were born. SUPER glad!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope he had a great bday party! Happy Birthday Eric

Kayla R. said...

ha ha HOW FUN!!!

MEG said...

LOL! Happy Birthday Eric!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

Reese looks like she's enjoying that Bumbo. Or whatever they're called. I need to get one. She's sitting up good. Tula can almost hold up her head... can't wait til she can grab toys like Reese!

Jacob and Rachel Ellis said...

We wish we could have been there to help celebrate. Happy birthday Eric!

Tab & Nate said...

You invited B-Money!!! I haven't seen him in ages! that is awesome!

Kari Ann said...

Reese is a doll! What a cute little family!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

Happy B-lated Birthday buddy!

Spencer, Kristen & Emma Chamberlain said...

hey nakita,
holly boyer is getting married and I am giving her a shower. could i get your address for an invite?
just call or text me @ 801-404-3940! thanks!