Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Welcome Home Elder Messick

It was an EXCITING day to finally see Don after 2 years! He was such a good missionary. I'm so proud of him. I'm sure he was sad to say goodbye to Paris France but we sure were ready for him to be home :)




Don was taken back by the pretty teenage girl running at him when he got off the escalator. Camla changed a TON while he was gone!

Don grew a couple inches while he was out! I thought he was done growing at 19. Apparently not.




Eric was at home taking an online timed final. Luckily he finished right as my parents were dropping me off so that he could visit with Don for a second.


The kids have already warmed up to uncle Don! Didn't take long.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

My goodness he has grown up!!!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

OH my DON is soo cute! Crazy how much older he looks! I bet you guys are loving having him home.