We got home from our trips Saturday evening and I've been wanting to post about them but once again I think I'll have to put it off until tomorrow.
A few things I will post, since I'm not ready to load all the pics from the trip.
- I ATE IT down our stairs yesterday. I was carrying my scriptures down so we could read before Eric left to work. I was probably on the third step down and slipped and slammed backwards and bent my upper back/neck on the top step then tumbled to the bottom where I laid on the floor for a while crying while Eric rubbed my back. I don't remember ever falling that hard down stairs. I'm still REALLY sore and want to just take a nap.
- I've got to go do some work with a lady in my ward, which work I'm thankful for, but am not in the mood to do (mostly because I want a nap and still have a lot of work to do around my house since we were gone for 2 weeks.)
- I just had a hot bath and hot chocolate. It is August!! But doesn't feel like it.
- Reese is looking so much older. I swear within the last 2 weeks she has lost a lot of her baby looks and is looking like a toddler. Sad, fun, exciting, terrifying....she is a pretty gal!!
- I love the feeling of not knowing how things are going to work out but knowing that they will. I'm thankful for the guidance and comfort of the spirit.
- School starts in 13 days. I'm REALLY excited! I've always liked learning and I'm excited to go back. I'll admit that I am a bit sad that this semester is my last semester of classes before I graduate. The only downer to going back is having to leave Reese for an hour twice a day everyday and an additional 2 hour block on Thursdays. At least I'm leaving her with people I know will take care of her like I would - and at least I don't have to leave her for huge blocks of time.
- Reese just woke up, time to feed her, and off we go to work.