Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I PASSED!!

I've never been so nervous for a test in my life. Usually I have really no stress going into a test, but seeing as the test I had to take today cost a lot of money to take and determined whether I could start getting paid for my personal training, a lot was weighing on my mind. I almost threw up that's how scared I was - not like me at all! Anyway, I passed. So now I am a Certified Personal Trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine. Hallelujah! So excited to make this my career, I seriously LOVE training people!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats Nakita! That is so exciting and you are going to be so good at it. People will be lucky to work with you.

Terra said...

WoooHoooo!! So exciting. I didn't know you were even going to take it so soon! Congrats!

Lindsey S. said...

I seriously thought of that for a while. I think it would be so cool. What classes did you take and how long did it take you? I would love to hear all about it. This interests me sooo much. You will be such a good trainer! Congrats!

Prina Family said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome.
I love those pics of reese in the snow a few posts down. Shes so cute!

David and Melissa said...

You're a genius! That's great, Kita. I'm so proud!

Cason and Marie said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!!

Jacob and Rachel Ellis said...

that is awesome nakita... i could sure use your skills right about now!

Rachel and Todd said...

Congratulations! Hey, maybe you can train me long distance?