Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Update on "Peaceful Sleeping?"

Eric tells me Micah will get a kick out of this one.

Two nights ago it was my turn to say our family prayer. Eric fell asleep after maybe the third sentance of my prayer. After a minute or so Eric in his sleep-filled state recognized I was talking but had forgotten I was saying a prayer. While I was praying Eric all of a sudden said, "yeah." Then I prayed some more, and he said, "Yup." And then I prayed some more, and he said, "Uh-huh." I was laughing pretty hard, seeing as he was trying to be a good conversationalist, even in his sleep, by giving feedback. Oh the joys of having someone to make your life so much funnier! Thanks for being HILLARIOUS Eric - even in your sleep!!

3 comments:

MEG said...

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAH! The roles are reversed with Dan and me. He is the one that comes in late at night and finds me talking in my sleep about purple monsters and such. It's great. I don't think I'm as nice as Eric though, I have been known to say some really mean things when Dan comes to bed...

Lindsey S. said...

hahaha that's awesome!

Alison said...

Hilarious. I know understand this much, much better, after our little guy has joined us and Ethan has become sleep-deprived (I am too, but I'm not doing funny things like he is)