Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stadium of Fire 2010

This year we went with my family to Stadium of Fire. We had awesome seats so it made for a good AND comfortable time. I am a big fan of Carrie Underwood so it was a lot of fun to see her live. The 5 Browns (pianist siblings) were also quite entertaining - reminded me of quasimodo having seizures repeatedly. There was also a violist, Jenny Oaks Baker, who was amazing and actually put sexy into playing a violin - who would've guessed that could be possible. The fireworks were fun to watch. Reese layed in Eric's arms during them and almost fell asleep. On the walk home she did actually fall asleep. This is rare for her. I was a bit jealous that Eric got to hold the sleeping beauty, but realized my body wouldn't have felt so excited about it after about 3 minutes of walking while holding her dead weight.

Thanks mom and dad for such a good time!!!!

No comments: