Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hair

Our house was a hair cutting salon yesterday:) Reese's hair is getting more and more crazy, the front is quite a bit shorter than the back so Eric evened it out and it added 10 years on to her, or so it seems. It is weird to see this mini body walking around with a bob, but oh so cute. I couldn't stop looking at her after her haircut, she just looks so different.



And this guy got a butchering as well... and looks mighty sharp! I just don't have an after picture and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't appreciate me going downstairs and waking him up just to take a picture of his haircut.

I'm glad I can trust Eric with the task of cutting hair. He has cut his own hair for forever long, and therefore has become quite talented with manipulating the scissors to create a certain look. Thanks babe!

On another note, my hair seems to finally be growing. I swear it just hasn't grown this pregnancy like it did when I was pregnant with Reese, but finally I'm noticing some length. We'll see how long I can keep it long this time, because I actually do like it short too and it is much easier. Easy + no sleep + wanting to have it cutely styled = short hair for me. So we'll see.

5 comments:

Karenin Jaar Robison said...

she looks so grown up!
she is so adorable! love the bob on her.

Lindsey S. said...

She looks so cute. I have been contimplating the same thing. I haven't been able to get myself to do it!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

oh my!! She looks sooo cute! post more pictures of her with that cut...I'm dying to see! Eric did a good job!

lindsay ross said...

she is SO cute! I love her hair

Jacob and Rachel Ellis said...

I didn't think it was possible for that girl to get any cuter, but alas!

love you guys!