Monday, October 18, 2010

Where does the time go??

Time goes by so quick! I have had a lot on my mind this past weekend and didn't feel like blogging, but I'm trying to be better and post at least a couple of times a week so that I can have a good memory filled book for our family. I can't believe it has been a full week since I last posted, makes me realize how quickly time goes by. Am I filling it with worthwhile things? I sure hope so. I'd like to think that I am since most of my time is spent being a mom and wife, and I know that is what I'm supposed to be doing right now.

Did you know I have a mere 5 weeks until my due date? That is so soon! Especially with time going by as quickly as it is. And there is so much to get done before then! I'm trying to get all my Christmas shopping done so I don't have to stress about it after the baby, I don't know that I'll actually get it all done, but hopefully the bulk of it. I need to get some dental work done - yeehaw, but seriously even though it sucks having the work done while as pregnant and uncomfortable as I am, it will suck way worse once I have a newborn. I don't know when I'd find the time, newborns are hard to leave for much longer than an hour or two, especially because I'm a big fan of breastfeeding. I have quite a lot of other things on my to-do list as well, so I better keep crackin'! Oh yeah, and traffic school! WHY oh WHY did I forget to check my speedometer 1/2 a mile from my house? SO stupid! I don't have time to make those kind of mistakes! Learned my lesson, just a bit too late.

Reese is so not a baby anymore. Just check out her talking on the phone (video below). Today she has taken off her pants and asked to sit on the toilet 4 times. No actual toilet success, but that she is even interested without my prompting shows me she is no longer a baby. She unloads the dishwasher with me, picks up her toys, and is talking more and more everyday. See, time flies!!

No comments: