Monday, January 24, 2011

NEWS

I've had this little ongoing recipe blog that I'm finally trying to keep updated as I cook things. I know that I love recipe blogs and use them frequently for meal ideas. If anyone is interested, feel free to check it out. elliseats.blogspot.com

Some of the recipes will be just normal but I also like to branch out frequently and try new things. If I use a recipe from you, I will note it, if I don't, feel free to kindly remind me, likely I can't remember my source. I'm not trying to steal recipes, I just want a collection for my own use, but figure you might find using my collection helpful as well.

I'm not the best at remembering to take pictures of the things I cook because I'm usually too excited to dig in, but I'll try. Also, every recipe I put on the blog will be something I've cooked personally, so I know if it is actually a good recipe or not (in my opinion).

1 comment:

Courtney Low said...

Nakita,
I just wanted you to know I enjoyed your post about you going on a road trip to New Mexico. This is slightly embarrassing to admit but I actually grew up in Carlsbad! It's always fun to read what other people think about it!